ZoomPanel is a community of
consumers who share their opinions and insights about companies products
and services by participating in market research studies. Zoompanel is
powered by Critical Mix.
Eligibility:
If you are 13 years old or above become a member of Zoom Panel.
Benefits:
Earn up to 250 points a survey. As a ZoomPanelist, you'll receive
rewards by qualifying for and completing a wide variety of surveys. For
each completed survey, you'll receive ZoomPoints that are redeemable
for popular movies, music, magazines, gift cards, and more.
Joining Fees:
Membership is free, and if you change your mind about wanting to participate in ZoomPanel, you can cancel at any time
How to Join?
You must be a ZoomPanel member to participate in online surveys, in home
tests, focus groups and other market research projects. Please provide
your details so they can send you the rewards you'll earn for
participation on ZoomPanel. Join Now! Get your First 50Points Today.
If you have a query or request specific to ZoomPanel, you may contact at help@zoompanelsupport.com.
OUR PARTNER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay My name is Jo Ann Smith and I am a member of zoompanel and I can not do any surveys or contact support for help as nothing is working period so what do I do so I can do my surveys?
ReplyDelete